Friday, October 21, 2011

Did you forget I was even alive?

Did about a 1000 sit ups after seeing the newly posted pictures of my ex and his SKINNY new girlfriend. Hmm Wonderful.

Sometimes I wish I could jusst be normal, just eat food without obsessing about how many calories are in it, or crying afterwards because of what I think its gonna do to my body. Everyone is telling me "how great I look", or how much weight i am loosing, Even the scale agrees with them, but I don't. All I see when I look in the mirror, is FAT. Oh well I would be a fat nothing with out Ana.


Probably wondering what I ate today?
 Deit Dr. pepper: 0 Calories
Mandrin orange: 60 calories
Meso soup: 30 Calories
Half of a fanta pop: 100 Calories

Total: 190 Calories.

Stupid food. I fucking hate it,

No comments:

Post a Comment