Friday, October 28, 2011

I feel strong,

I'm sitting here forcing myself to drink a bottle of water, Authority Zero is blasting through my speakers, Punk music makes me happy.
Kinda early in the day for me to blog, but I have nothing else to do.

I've been really agitated lately. Probably due to my lack of food. Started taking vitamins, As much as I hate them they will help me get some much needed protein and other essentials I am missing out on.


Picture of me, Ignore my horrid looking face, I have like no make up on.

I know I have a LONG way to go before I look how I want to look,
But I have lost about 15 pounds, Maybe I will make a before and after picture?

Well, I will blog later. Thank you everyone for following me<3
Think Skinnny<3<3<3

4 comments:

  1. Your gorgeous! What are you complaining about :P You'll reach your goal soon! Just got to keep up that motivation! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. please take care of you! thats really nice but as well as dangerous! hope u'll reach what u want :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vitamins are the most important things to take. I kinda stopped taking them for about a month and now my hair looks horrible. Hopefully it will go back to normal before anyone notices.

    Anyway you look beautiful in that pic and I'm sure you will reach your goals soon.

    I've actually never heard of Authority Zero "searches the band on youtube" but horray for punk music!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the support, you guys are awesome<3

    ReplyDelete