Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wowzerrrs,

UGH. My birthday is coming up at the end of the month.
My dad brought up the other day that he wanted to take me out to dinner for my birthday
I can think of nothing worse the having to sit in front of my family and eat.
 I HATE when the question what I'm doing, "why aren't you eating"
"your gonna die" , "Quit being anorexic" 
SHUT UP. I know they just do this because they care, but honestly!!
Hopefully some how I can get out of it.
I'm so tired, I took four sleeping aid pills, Hopfully I can get up in the morning.

Also another thing that I  want to add, Guys are such Pigs!
Sometimes I get so annoyed with guys hitting on me, staring or whistling.
Don'tget me wrong I like attention just as much as the next girl,
But theres a point were enough is enough.

For some reason, everytime a guy wants to hang out, I put it off or ignore him.
It's like I want to spend my life alone.

300 texts in my inbox
20 texts in my outbox,
I'm kinda a bitch.

Calories for today? :
Diet Dr. pepper - 0 calories
Chicken with cream a mushroom soup with onions and green pepper - 100 calories.
Sugar free redbull - 15 calories.
A handful of sun chips - 100 calories.
Water, Water, Water - 0 calories.
Total - 215 calories

Gonna try to fast for as long as possible,
Not going to weight myself till monday
For days without the scale, Scary.




1 comment:

  1. Fantastic intake :) Your doing so good, maybe try to persuade your dad to do something else for your birthday, afterall it is YOUR day, you should be able to do what you like xx

    ReplyDelete